Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back to (Burger) Basics


After a brief hiatus, your affable Fiend is back!

The logo for the site is in its final stage of completion and I'm giddy to showcase it to the public. Very Nintendo "Zelda-ish" in design - I think you all will enjoy and crack a little smirk at the same time.

In other news...I've been doing some bi-weekly turkey burger reporting for www.efete.net, on a quest for the best Chi-town ground gobbler.

I've also made it out to Kuma's not once but twice throughout the month of July. My initial review still stands - no need to go on and on but i would definitely recommend the Led Zeppelin next time you make it out (see above).

August is definitely looking like it's going to be a burger-licious month - with many locales running some wonderful specials - so stay tuned for some tasty treats.

Yours Truly -

The Fiend

No comments:

Post a Comment