Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rockit Wrigleyville


I've heard some rumblings about this the past month or so and UrbanDaddy just sent around a short update about the new Rockit venue opening in Wrigleyville at Clark/Waveland.

Most important to the Fiend is not only do I live within eight blocks of the new locale, but the menu also features the infamous Kobe beef Rockit Burger and truffle fries - an amazing dish I have tasted and passionately recommend, but have not reviewed just yet on the blog.

In addition, June is burger month at Rockit and in previous years they have featured some exceptional offerings each week. Once I am able to obtain an official menu of the selections I will post those as well, including a review if possible.

No word yet if the Rockitville location will be honoring the same promotion, but i'm assuming that is a given.

Rockit Bar & Grill
Wrigleyville
3700 N. Clark St (at Waveland)
Chicago, IL 60613
773-645-4400

No comments:

Post a Comment